Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Quest To Be A Great Live Performing Artist

I've had a desire since I don't know when to be great, absolutely great, at playing my music live.  Actually, playing anyone's music for that matter.  I just want to be convincing, believable, and impactful.  Of course all these things I can't control and if I try to focus on "being or not being something" I'll end up losing the whole mystery factor of how people become the people that get inspired by and admire today.

This might make no sense to anyone else but me.

Here are some of my favorite performances.  Only a few.  There are a TON of course.  NPR Tiny Desk Concert is one of my favorite places to hear an artist.  There's nothing to hide behind it seems.  Same with KEXP radio (Seattle).  Here are the videos:








No comments:

Post a Comment